Sunday, July 4, 2010

Guilt free pita pizzas


I'm a fan of www.favfamilyrecipes.com. That's where I've found a lot of great recipes lately. Look at that picture! Doesn't that look so good right now? They've got a lot of great easy recipes. I think I'm going to make these today!

"These are pretty much the same thing as my 350-Calorie Pizzas. They are just slightly different. I love these pizzas because you don't feel guilty after eating them!

1 pkg. flatbread pitas (the flatbread without the "pocket")
pizza sauce
zucchini, sliced
mushrooms, sliced
mozzarella cheese, shredded
tomatoes, sliced
Italian seasoning
Parmesan cheese
(I'm assuming you can just add whatever ingredients you wish)

On the flatbread, layer the pizza sauce, pepperoni, zucchini, mushrooms and cheese. Place sliced tomatoes over the top. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese then bake at 375-degrees for about 8-10 minutes (until cheese is melted). Enjoy!"